• In case of refunds, Bonbell is liable to refund the amount credited from your credit card in case the order has been rejected or canceled after the amount has been debited from your account.
• In case you paid through Bonbell for an order and received a wrong or a missing order, Bonbell holds the right to compensate you into your Bonbell account using a promocode with an amount at least equivalent to the defaulted items or with a correct order or with a refund to your credit card.
If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card within 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your credit in your bank account within 5-45 working days, depending on your card’s issuer’s policy.
• Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
• If you paid by credit card or debit card, and you have canceled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorization or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account as this is dependent on bank processing procedures.
• Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only then be canceled through our returns/refunds process as mentioned above.
• Create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
• Use a Username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
• Use a Username or Bonbell account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
• use a Username that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Bonbell reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Bonbell password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify Bonbell in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by Bonbell or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the App, Site,
Service and Bonbell’s business as Bonbell may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant Bonbell a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and Bonbell's (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to Bonbell does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with Bonbell.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that Bonbell will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that Bonbell cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
A user can delete his saved information from Bonbell database Whenever they want just email us at email@example.com. Bonbell collects data like name, email, mobile number, birthdate and gender to process orders, promotions & targeted marketing campaigns.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Bonbell in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
• other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Bonbell's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Bonbell or any third party;
• impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Bonbell;
• includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information;
• If the User Submission includes a photograph, Bonbell's Photo Guidelines shall apply. Bonbell has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
• You shall not (directly or indirectly):
• take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Bonbell in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bonbell's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
• bypass any measures Bonbell may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
• run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
• use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
• harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
• modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Bonbell;
• decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
• copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
• otherwise take any action in violation of Bonbell's guidelines and policies.
Save to the extent required by law, Bonbell has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Bonbell has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release Bonbell from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Bonbell makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and Bonbell will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release Bonbell from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE APP, SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
BONBELL, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE APP, WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Application or website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
• Egypt is our country of domicile/p>
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our Application or website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
• You’re only allowed to use the permitted promos and you’re not allowed to game the system by using promos more than once (such as in the event of bugs) or create multiple accounts for the sake of using promos.
• Bonbell holds the right to reject orders from promo-abusing users and in some cases, Bonbell may ban users from ordering through the platform.
• Bonbell may disable any promotion at its own discretion.
• Promotions granted to specific users may not be shared with other users without Bonbell explicitly publicizing the promotion to be shared with others.